48 Weight Loss Motivational Quotes to fire you on to Success
Weight loss motivational quotes are the go-to source of inspiration on my journey towards a better health. If you are trying to lose weight like I am, you surely can relate to the days when the temptation is so great. All you would rather do is QUIT! But QUITTERS DON’T WIN AND WINNERS DON’T QUIT.
Pick out your favorite quotes, then on those difficult days, speak these words to yourself. Like Charles R. Swindoll says “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”. These quotes will help you react properly when life, especially in the form of the wrong food, happens.
48 Weight Loss Motivational Quotes
1. There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
– Alexander the Great
2. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
3. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
4. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
-Simone de Beauvoir
5. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
6. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
7. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.
-Norman Vincent Peale
8. You will never win if you never begin.
9. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
10. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
11. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
12. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
-Francis of Assisi
13. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
14. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
15. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
16. If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.
17. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
18. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
19. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
20. When things are a disappointment, try not to be so discouraged.
21. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
-George S. Patton
23. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
24. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
-Robert H. Schuller
25. If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.
-H. G. Wells
26. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
-Thomas A. Edison
27. Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
28. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
29. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
30. When one must, one can.
31. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
32. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
33. Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower.
34. At the age of thirty-seven, I was fat, and since the age of thirty-eight, I have never been fat again. That’s the whole idea of effective weight loss – it’s permanent because it’s part of your lifestyle and the way you think about yourself, with pride and a sense of accomplishment. The goal you achieve is your own – you own it.
35. It takes about four days of virtuous living to create a little weight loss. That also happens to be the time required to get used to eating less. In other words, if you can get past day three of a fitness regimen, things improve.
36. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’
37. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
38. Today is the only day. Yesterday is gone.
39. If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
40. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
-Harriet Beecher Stowe
41. A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.
42. With self-discipline almost anything is possible.
43. Reach for it. Push yourself as far as you can.
44. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
45. Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
46. If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
47. God loves to help him who strives to help himself.
48. Fitness is like marriage, you can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.
Hope you have picked out your favorite quotes. For more quotes, before and after photos, meal plans and more, click here to follow me on Pinterest.
I also invite you to join our Facebook group of about 4000 women who are happily supporting each other on this exciting weight loss journey.
Fire on Mama, it’s not over until you win!