How to Prepare Coconut Flour Keto Bread.
Coconut flour keto bread is what I’ve been searching for all my life. Okay cut that, not all my life but since starting the ketogenic eating lifestyle which by the way has helped me shake off 15 kg. I have missed, missed, missed bread.
Funny enough, I was never really a bread kind of person but absence they say makes the heart grow fonder. You should see me looking lustfully at bread in the shops, I knew I had to find a substitute.
I came across this recipe on YouTube from FatforWeightloss , change a few things and got the perfect recipe for a keto coconut flour bread. You can have the original recipe here.
Coconut Flour Keto Bread Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Half Cup of Coconut Flour
- Half Cup of melted Salted Butter
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of CMC – Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Powder [Food Grade] OR Psyllium Husk
- Half teaspoon of salt
You will also need:
- A Mixer
- Bread Pan or Muffin pan
- Crack the 5 eggs into a bowl.
- Add the flour, butter, CMC Powder and salt to the bowl of eggs.
- Use either a mixer or whisk to mix very well.
- Go for a runny consistency.
- Rub some butter on the pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degree Celsius for 45 mins.
- Allow to cool and store in the freezer.
As you try out the recipe, please share your results.